- Zoho Project and Professional project management tool is the foundation of how we run the team
- Our team's goal is to design and implement the right system that balances between product capability and customer requirement. We foster innovative solution that pushes the limit of our product to meet customer expectation
- We love making things work for our customer - however there will be time where we need to negotiate and find the best win-win alternatives that would allow us to overcome obstacles.
- We emphasize research, collaboration, proper technical design over plain coding - we believe high-quality system starts from a proper preparation and thorough architectural design.
- We love ideation, brainstorming, but not fighting.
- We do love new technologies, we love to try them but the most important is the suitability of those technologies with our development.
- Our leadership team who will coach you consist of our CTO who certifies AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional certification - and our Project Advisor - who has more than 20 years of enterprise project management experience.
Your day to day as a Backend Engineer:
- Design solution architecture to solve the customer’s requirements based on Amity product suites and other external technology stack
- Develop web application using the products' API and SDK according to customer requirement
- Communicate with clients throughout the development and deployment phase
- Work with operations team to deploy application into client's environment
- Research and enable yourself on new technology that suits customer requirement
- Provide constructive feedback to product team on any possible product improvement
Your ideal profile:
- 3+ years of Node.js experience in Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle and understanding of the need to balance scalability, security and performance
- Rest API and Websocket Experience
- Gitflow Experience is a plus
- Architectural knowledge / skill is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skill in both Thai and English language
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work on weekends and off-office hour shift (occasionally)
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?