This job is located in our HQs in Bangkok, Thailand. However, we are able to provide and support a remote working set up for the first 6 months from your home country and with a relocation allowance to successfully move and settle in Bangkok. In order to build a world-class team, Amity welcomes people from all over the world.
- As the SIT Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing Amity technology testing. You will be required to estimate, plan and execute work assignments accurately.
- As a SIT Automation QA, you will influence standards and best practices, lead challenging Automation projects, and contribute to the team and its overall strategic direction.
- Team Size 7, Products being automated - 4,
- Total number of cases automated so far - 3000,
- Tech stack: Selenium, Appium, JUnit 5, Maven, Java programming language (exclusively use OOP standards, page object modeling), Robot Framework, Jest (RestAPI Automation), Locust (Load test framework), Jenkins & Gitlab & CircleCI for CICD, Swift and KOTLIN SIT testing.
- Test cases in Backlog - 2000+ and counting, Also need to help with manual testing - 4 times a month.
- Able to work overtime or over the weekend from time to time.
Your day to day:
Your days will never be the same, but you will be responsible for things like:
- Coordinating with both Manual QA Team & Automation QA team and gather information around test cases to execute
- Create & Execute Web JS/TS-SDK System Integration Tests (SIT) and share the results with stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams like Backend & Platforms and also the Lead Performance Engineer to gather requirements for the load tests, analyse them and provided necessary feedback where appropriate
- Design the load test scripts (create or modify existing ones) based on the analysed requirements with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with Platforms team and integrate the scripts on cloud
- Engage with Platforms team and prepare the load test environment
- Execute the load test tests and share the results with Lead Performance Engineer
- Provide necessary feedbacks to the Lead Performance Engineer based on your observations from the load tests
Your ideal profile:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 1+ years of experience in Performance Testing
- Test automation experience with JS using test frameworks like JEST (most preferred or Chai-JS or Mocha-JS)
- Good to have knowledge of Espresso test automation framework using Kotlin and XCTest automation framework using Swift
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle and understanding of the need to balance scalability, security and performance
- Amity is going through a fast paced growth and thus your role & responsibilities will be growing and changing with the company. Therefore, you will have to be very flexible to adapt and comfortable managing ambiguity and a steep learning curve while adapting to changing priorities.
- You will have the freedom to make a real impact at Amity but with that comes responsibility to initiate and drive projects and articulate objectives with minimal guidance which require impeccable organization and time-management skills.
- Lastly, you will be communicating mostly in English with your Amity colleagues as well as our clients and thus an advanced level of English language skills (both verbal and written) is required to be successful in this role.
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?