Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. 🔥 We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities 🌏). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Our flagship product, Amity Social Cloud, is a collection of SDKs that enables companies to easily integrate social features into their app or digital channels. We provide businesses with a solution to build their own social network easily, with little code and in no-time. Partnering with companies, we maximize the potential of their app with social experiences, to help them build their own communities, increase user engagement and retention, and grow their revenues.
The focus of this role is to improve the value that our product brings to the customers and shape the user experience for developers who integrate our SDKs. We aim to provide an exceptional experience that enables developers to seamlessly integrate our services. Together with delivery, engineering, and other internal and external teams, you will decide which features to build, when and why.
Our product management team at Amity is growing and we are looking for someone passionate about digital experiences. You are an effective communicator who is detail oriented, proactive, and capable of thinking strategically.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
As a product manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and performance of an Amity Social Cloud product and you will work with Product Leadership on how to transform vision into key initiatives such that it delivers value.
- Define the strategy of the product you are working on, and communicate effectively how it helps your customers and how it supports the company strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Delivery, Quality Assurance, Business Development and Marketing to identify problems and opportunities, build product vision, roadmap and facilitate the execution of the roadmap.
- Write clear and concise product requirements including feature specs / user stories and story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
- Generate and prioritize backlog according to customer needs, implementation schedules, and other factors
- Continuously capture insights from customers’ and stakeholders’ feedback, research and data analysis to iterate on the roadmap and improve the product.
- Anticipate issues, roadblocks, and made tradeoffs to deliver a high-quality product
- Supervise market changes and trends to assess competitive positioning and opportunities for product enhancements
- Contribute to an inspiring and inclusive product management culture
Your ideal profile:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a product manager, technical product manager, [product owner or business analyst]
- Able to succeed within a fast-paced scaling environment and cut through ambiguity to structure problems while maintaining reliability and stability
- Experience supporting multiple end-to-end product lifecycle with agile teams, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and execution to generate business impact
- Able to understand your customers’ needs, key business and product KPIs and provide insights and valuable inputs that helps evaluate the business impact of opportunities
- Able to analyze qualitative and quantitative data with some guidance to identify problems worth solving
- Able to write well structured problem statements and requirements documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Able to explain technical information in a manner which is understood by people of varied technical ability (Fluency in English is a must)
- Proficient in Thai
- Able to understand and discuss technical concepts with technical colleagues
- Experience working in digital media, social networks, social features or B2B digital products
- Experience working with SDKs and APIs
- Experience managing Software-as-a-Service technology products
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collabo
What’s in it for you: