The Project Manager will oversee the development of software projects for enterprise companies such as banks, insurances, department stores, governments, etc. and coordinate across teams, partner with various levels of stakeholders, and will work on several projects at once. The role is ideal for someone who will have a blend of experience working in a multicultural environment, visible roles with a focus on process execution, impeccable communication skills, and the ability to work within deadlines.
- Zoho Project and Professional project management tool is the foundation of how we run the team
- Our team's goal is to design and implement the right system that balances between product capability and customer requirement. We foster innovative solutions that push the limit of our product to meet customer expectations.
- We love making things work for our customer - however there will be times where we need to negotiate and find the best win-win alternatives that would allow us to overcome obstacles.
- We emphasize research, collaboration, proper technical design over plain coding. We believe a high-quality system starts from proper preparation and thorough architectural design.
- We love ideation, brainstorming, but not fighting.
- We do love new technologies, we love to try them but the most important is the suitability of those technologies with our development.
- Our leadership team who will coach you consist of our CTO who certifies AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional certification - and our Project Advisor - who has more than 20 years of enterprise project management experience.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with the clients on the implementation projects of Amity products - from leading project planning sessions to coordinating and handling key stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery from requirement gathering, development phase, system integration test phase, user acceptance test phase until go-live and maintenance phase.
- Lead detailed requirement collection sessions with the project team and business analysts.
- Identify project risks, develop and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Coordinate with Business Development and Sales team to further grow the customers usage of Amity products
Your ideal profile:
- 3+ years of project management experience that involves software development or software implementation
- Must have proven experiences working under pressure from external and internal side
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge on at least 1 software products / stack
- Fundamental architectural knowledge / skill is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skill in both Thai and English language
- Immaculate writing and communication skills with great attention to customer care
- Ability to explain complex information in simple and clear terms to a non techie
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and handle stress
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; Critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on weekends and off-office hour shift (occasionally)
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?