Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in one of the coolest and fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the market.🔥We are backed by leading VCs and we raised more than $30M to date. Since our founding in 2020, we went from 40 to 250+ employees (with over 27 nationalities 🌏), 1 to 4 offices (Bangkok, London, Milan and Miami) and 0 to 100+ global clients, including leading companies such as Unilever, Pernod Ricard, Air Asia, Kaizen Gaming and more.
Our platform - the Amity Social Cloud - allows companies to easily transform their existing apps into social networks by adding ready-to-use social components such as chat, like buttons, user profiles, social feeds and video stories. Built on top of this, we provide an employee communication platform, called Eko, aimed at allowing enterprise’s to reach all of their staff, no matter their size, location, industry or distribution of staff.
For more information about AmityEko visit https://www.amityeko.com/!
- A Customer Success Manager, as the face of the company, plays a big part in providing best customer service to the clients. This role makes scheduled follow up with clients and collaborate with multiple internal teams to ensure that client is well handled and satisfied.
- You will work closely with multi-national teams across different departments, like business development, customer success, product and engineering team, who are passionate, open minded and ready for challenges everyday.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- To manage key/ major customer touch points during application implementation, including perform onboarding, effective product training, product launch and upgrade, and business reviews to ensure a fully engaged, seamless and positive customer experience
- To assemble a multi-faceted change management plan to ensure that client adopts and uses the solution to increase engagement and for us to curb runaway churn and increase customer loyalty
- To have an intimate knowledge of the product features and collaborate with the Product & Engineering (PDE), Business Development (BD) and Customer Support (CS) Team to discuss and find solutions according to customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- To work closely with implementation team to integrate our software with external sources
- To build exceptional relationships and convert your customers into product advocates, who are happy to provide testimonials and referrals, and to ensure retention targets are met
- To obtain feedback from our customers in order to determine how we can grow as a company and improve our product to increase satisfaction and retention
- To work closely with the BD Team on enterprise account retention by proactively collect, analyze and use data to track account health, identify and mitigate at-risk customers and put forward a solution which is clearly aligned with the customer’s needs
- To work closely with the BD and CS Team in order to enhance existing customer relationships, as well as coordinating communication with the PDE Team in order to ensure on time product delivery
Your ideal profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in account management in technology or SaaS sector for enterprise client
- Excellent in both English and Thai language skills (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in Google Suites, Hubspot or Salesforce is an advantage
- Able to drive customer engagement, handle difficult situations and challenges, and deliver exceptional customer service
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization
- Combine technical know how with empathy, patience and exceptional communication skills
- Is self motivated and can manage change in a positive manner
What’s in it for you: