Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. 🔥 We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities 🌏). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Our flagship product, Amity Social Cloud, is a collection of SDKs that enables companies to easily integrate social features into their app or digital channels. We provide businesses with a solution to build their own social network easily, with little code and in no-time. Partnering with companies, we maximize the potential of their app with social experiences, to help them build their own communities, increase user engagement and retention, and grow their revenues.
- Zoho Project and Professional project management tool is the foundation of how we run the team
- Our team's goal is to design and implement the right system that balances between product capability and customer requirement. We foster innovative solution that pushes the limit of our product to meet customer expectation
- We love making things work for our customer - however there will be times where we need to negotiate and find the best win-win alternatives that would allow us to overcome obstacles.
- We emphasize research, collaboration, proper technical design over plain coding - we believe high-quality systems start from proper preparation and thorough architectural design.
- We love ideation, brainstorming, but not fighting.
- We do love new technologies, we love to try them but the most important is the suitability of those technologies with our development.
- Our leadership team who will coach you consist of our CTO who certifies AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional certification - and our Project Advisor - who has more than 20 years of enterprise project management experience.
Your day to day:
- Design solution architecture to solve the customer’s requirements based on Amity product suites and other external technology stack
- Develop application (web or mobile) using the products' API and SDK according to customer requirement
- Communicate with clients throughout the development and deployment phase
- Work with operations team to deploy application into client's environment
- Research and enable yourself on new technology that suits customer requirement
- Provide constructive feedback to product team on any possible product improvement
Your ideal profile:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or any related fields
- Able to do internship at least 2 months
- Interested in Frontend, Backend, and Chatbot development
- Possess verbal and written skills in both Thai and English language
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Paid internship
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Possibility of periodic remote work
- Gorgeous office in Bangkok (True Digital Park) https://www.truedigitalpark.co... out more about our company, Bangkok team and our benefits - https://www.amity.co/career/bangkok